Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Diggnation...
You have got to check this out... I have been a digg.com user for the longest time and I love the site and it wasn't until today that I had sat down and watched Diggnation. I watched the Episode 4 Podcast (released yesterday) and I'm highly impressed. I'm also happy to see Alex Albrecht back on something again instead of just lost in space. Go download it guys, very awesome show and be sure to vote for them on iTunes.

BrokenBinary...
The site has been hacked...we currently know the forums are down and we are in the progress of moving servers along with putting up a new design. I hope to have the site up and running again as soon as possible so we can finally get some underground news coming to all you guys :)

Two Thumbs Up...
Steven Johnson; I thank you for taking a stab at Hillary Clinton and the rest of the anti-gaming community with your wonderful article.

Laptop...
HP makes a wonderful laptop; the zv6000 with the 64bit processor. The only problem is that Linux barely runs on it at the moment without some serious tweaking. so my next couple of nights are going to be spent trying to get either Ubuntu and/or Gentoo installed on this poor laptop :)

-Nick

3 Comments:

Blogger Xander said...

so hacked :(

i'll have server soon, i'm re-doing www.bigfishhosting.net for free hosting :)

not done yet but check it out :)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

nice, but i won free hosting with them but they never responded to my email.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home