Thursday, July 28, 2005





Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1
The IE 7 beta looks rather entertaining...Other than crashing my system the first time I installed it, I cant complain. It's a beta, so I expected problems. After the first re-ghosting of my desktop at work, I rebooted to try installing it again and all is perfect :) Give it a shot if your not afraid of possibly crashing your system. As of tonight, my 'friend' should have a copy of Windows Vista Beta 1 that he was downloading via a torrent file this morning.

Hack Of The Day: Buddy Profile...
A friend of mine has found a nice little way to get into any of your friends buddy profiles with the help of cookies and some nifty little URL lines :) Check it out here:


WPA2 Encryption...
A quote from Wi-fiplanet.com:
WPA2 is essentially the Alliance's name for the 802.11i specification, which was ratified by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) (define) this past June. The Alliance states in its online WPA2 Q&A document that WPA2 is "not being released to address any flaws in WPA," and that "WPA remains secure."
For an awesome WPA2 overview, check this link out:
Click Me

-Nick

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. pay per click sites Office sex secretaries mattresses

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home