Monday, July 25, 2005

Only The Strong Survive...
It's monday, around 1 o'clock and I'm still just sitting here drinking my cup of coffee and working on fixing a couple of computers. It's a slow day that follows a slow weekend filled with nothing more than one big hangover and some other nonsense. Everything still continues to change and I find that my mind wanders in so many different directions all at once that I can barely keep track of myself. It's hard to see so many things from the past and it's hard to be patient enough to wait for the good to come in the future, but I guess thats the way the cookie crumbles.

HP ZV6000 Forums
Click Me
I know alot of people have this same little laptop as me and they want to get rid of Windows...I spent many hours trying to solve the problems that arise and finally I have found all of my answers on the forum above. They have great how-to guides for Debian, Gentoo, and Fedora Core 4 :)

Jack Thompson...
Click Me
Mr. Jack Thompson feels the need to stop video game violence in our world because we have so many 17 year old murderers out there right? It's genius, get GTA:San Adreas moved from Mature (17+) to Adult Only (18+). I'm sure that all those possible killers and gangsters are going to mature enough between 17 and 18. It's all bull shit and I hope that one of these days he realizes that. Okay, even I'll admit the Hot Coffee hack was pretty bad, but now to attack The Sims 2 (a teen rated game) because some skilled scriptkiddies out there removed the blurs is just insane and a waste of time. Thats just my 2 cents though.

Staind .:: Chapter V ::.
For those of you who don't know, the new Staind CD entitled 'Chapter V' comes out on August 9th so get off your nerdy asses and stop reading my blog and go pre-order it :)

-Nick

3 Comments:

Blogger Hacked.Alias said...

glad to see yuou posting back to normal.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home